~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Почему... Ну почему... Почему я нашел ЭТО так поздно?? Всего с 1 прослушивания понял, что влюбился в эту песню... 5 звёзд, у меня нет слов

Operation Evolution-Remix Operation Evolution-Remix

I hear common samples from sytrus) good work)
Привет Россия!:)

Piano Continuum Piano Continuum

Gr8 work) I like this

Same here!

Piano Shapeshifter Piano Shapeshifter

Recently I surfed all songs by Dimrain47 on the Newgrounds, and saw latest long and recensions,
which belonged to you. "I look at you" and see something, if I look in mirror) I am impressed by your work and undoubtedly, by Dimrain47s creations)

hawkfire7 responds:

Yes, thank you again! This is one of my favourite songs by Dimrain47, the reason being the style, hence the title of my piano arrangement for this!

Piano Phantasm Piano Phantasm

Класс! Привет из России) еееее dimrain47!
I am just spechless... How many times you wasted for create this? I'm overwhelmed with hope. Continue to create this, please.
P. s. Видал, как Dimrain объединяет нации?))

hawkfire7 responds:

I can't bother to Google Translate that now, but thank you once again! My goal for now is to transcribe all of Dimrain47's songs for piano! I'll most likely do Surface next, then The Final Hour.

Piano Revolutions Piano Revolutions

O_o Ничего себе... Супер!
I find your creations - piano arrangements, now I listened cover to "The Kriotube", and I hope you publish MIDI files for this and all others) Gr8 work, bb, good luck and again: publish MIDI, please)
I want to play these on piano c:

hawkfire7 responds:

Thank you again, and go to the link on my profile that says "My sheet music", and you'll find the music scores for these arrangements.

Key Paradox Key Paradox

Wow, dude, it is awesome... I need this MIDI file) By the way, I had tried make piano cover at this, but I did not go so far. Make piano cover to "The Kriotube", it became my target after that happening, when I did not find anything on request "Dimrain47 - The Kriotube piano/synthesia". I am already grateful to you, and I will say thank you very much, if you publish midi file of this. I am not strong in english language, I am from Russia, often use google translate. But Dimrain s music impressed me to such an extent, what I interessed in music creation, and do my first steps in this field.
I learned about him trough geometry dash, everything started from his most popular song "At the speed of light" in the lvl "Cataclysm" and "Bloodbath". I did not pass them, music hooked me. Later I decided listen more songs by Dimrain. And opened for myself Infernoplex, Forsaken Neon, Cloud Control, and all othes. And more, I like to search in FL studio presets, usable by Dimrain in his song:) Accidentally, do you know, what is the name of some drum preset, I assume - this is snare, it is in beginning of "Buzztone Symphony", since 0:12)

hawkfire7 responds:

Thank you very much, at least I'm glad you found what you were looking for! I transcribed some of Dimrain47's songs because I was able to, and nobody has ever done it before! I've heard of Dimrain47 long before his songs were made popular by Geometry Dash, but I'm glad that his songs were used in the game!
Hey, I don't know much Russian either, only really stupid memes like cyka blyat and vodka ;) But keep learning English and you'll be able to speak American!